Alisa is an associate in the business department. Her experience includes general business transactions and real estate matters.
Alisa’s work in these areas, includes:
- Reviewing and negotiating commercial leases;
- Assisting with the preparation of liquor license applications and filing with appropriate agencies;
- Preparing USPTO filings; and
- Counseling client on 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) tax-exempt organizations.
She is a graduate of the American University Washington College of Law, where she served as a research assistant, a student attorney in the Community and Economic Development Law Clinic, and a senator in the Student Bar Association.
- American University Washington College of Law (J.D., 2020)
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore (B.A., summa cum laude, 2017)
- State of Maryland
- Women's Bar Association
- University of Maryland Eastern Shore, National Alumni Association Board of Directors, 2018-2020; Student Government Association, President, 2016-2017; Richard A. Henson Honors Program, 2014-2017
Practices & Industries
News & Insights