Since U.S. Senator Millard E. Tydings formed the firm with Morris Rosenberg in 1930, our professionals have been playing lead roles in some of the most consequential legal and business developments in the state’s history. From the construction of stadiums to precedent-setting appellate decisions, to monumental defense verdicts, Tydings' lawyers have been paving the way.
Senator Millard E. Tydings and Morris Rosenberg found the firm.
University of Maryland names its academic hall after Senator Tydings.
John F. Kennedy dedicates and names the bridge over the Susquehanna River for Senator Tydings.
The firm moves its office to the new 100 East Pratt Street / T. Rowe Price building.
Tydings & Rosenberg and Kaplan, Heyman, Greenberg, Engleman & Belgrad merge.
Tydings opens its Towson office.
Tydings moves into its new Towson office.
The firm moves its Baltimore office to 1 East Pratt Street.
The firm celebrates 90 years serving Maryland.