Best Lawyers in America names Alan M. Grochal the 2023 “Lawyer of the Year” in Baltimore for his bankruptcy litigation and bankruptcy and creditor/debtor rights and insolvency and reorganization law practices. Mr. Grochal has been named continuously to the Best Lawyers list since 2009 for his bankruptcy/creditors’ rights practice, and this is his second recognition as lawyer of the year.
Showcasing the firm’s experience in multiple disciplines, Best Lawyers also recognizes eight of Tydings’ lawyers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2023.
- Brian A. Balenson: Trusts and Estates.
- Scott Patrick Burns: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions and Product Liability Litigation Defense.
- William W. Carrier, III: Commercial Litigation, Employment Law-Management, and Labor Law-Management.
- Richard L. Costella: Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Bankruptcy Litigation.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate Law.
- Emerson L. Dorsey, Jr.: Real Estate Law.
- John B. Isbister: Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions, and Product Liability Litigation Defense.
- William C. Sammons: Commercial Litigation.
Tydings is a Maryland-based law firm serving clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The firm provides a wide range of legal services in a variety of areas, including bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, corporate, business, and tax, general and commercial litigation, health care provider representation, employment counseling and litigation, IP, real estate, estates and trusts, and family law.