Herbert Belgrad - Best Lawyers in America, as a result of its peer-based selection process, named Herbert Belgrad the 2018 “Lawyer of the Year” in Baltimore for his family law practice. He was also recognized for his family law mediation practice. Mr. Belgrad has been named continuously to the Best Lawyers list since 2010 for his family law practice and family law mediation services. This is an honor that Mr. Belgrad has received several times. In 2013 and 2016, Best Lawyers named him “Lawyer of the Year” in Baltimore for his mediation practice and in 2012 and 2017 for his family law practice.
Showcasing the firm’s experience in multiple disciplines, Best Lawyers also recognized six other Tydings & Rosenberg lawyers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2018:
- Scott Patrick Burns: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions and Product Liability Litigation Defense.
- William W. Carrier, III: Commercial Litigation, Employment Law-Management, and Labor Law-Management.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate Law.
- Alan M. Grochal: Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Bankruptcy Litigation.
- John B. Isbister: Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions and Product Liability Litigation Defense.
- William C. Sammons: Commercial Litigation.
Tydings & Rosenberg is a Maryland-based law firm serving clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The firm provides legal services in a variety of areas, including bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, corporate, business and tax, commercial litigation, IP, real estate, estates and trusts, and family law.