Showcasing the firm’s experience in multiple disciplines, Best Lawyers recognizes eight of Tydings’ lawyers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2019:
- Herbert J. Belgrad: Family Law and Family Law Mediation.
- Scott Patrick Burns: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions and Product Liability Litigation Defense.
- William W. Carrier, III: Commercial Litigation, Employment Law-Management, and Labor Law-Management.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate Law.
- Emerson L. Dorsey, Jr.: Real Estate Law.
- Alan M. Grochal: Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights, Insolvency and Reorganization Law, and Bankruptcy Litigation.
- John B. Isbister: Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions and Product Liability Litigation Defense.
- William C. Sammons: Commercial Litigation.
Tydings is a Maryland-based law firm serving clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The firm provides legal services in a variety of areas, including bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, corporate, business and tax, commercial litigation, employment counseling and litigation, IP, real estate, estates and trusts, and family law.