Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession, has named six Tydings' lawyers to its 2013 Best Lawyers list.
Best Lawyers compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting exhaustive peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. The current, 19th edition of The Best Lawyers in America (2013) is based on more than 3.9 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers.
- William Carrier, III: Commercial Litigation and Employment and Labor Law
- Alan Grochal: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation-Bankruptcy
- Scott Burns: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions-Defendants
- Mark Dopkin: Real Estate Law
- John Isbister: Commercial litigation and Product liability litigation
- William Sammons: Commercial Litigation
These recognitions showcase Tydings' litigation experience in the areas of appellate cases, commercial and business litigation, employment, bankruptcy and creditors' rights, products liability defense, class action and mass torts, antitrust, and family law as well as the firm's corporate and real estate experience. These attorneys reflect the firm's longstanding reputation and experience.