Tydings, a Baltimore law firm that serves individuals and businesses in Maryland, D.C., and Virginia through its offices in Baltimore and Towson, announces that 12 of its attorneys are listed among the 2020 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars*.
- Herbert J. Belgrad: Family Law.
- Glenn E. Bushel: General Litigation.
- Richard L. Costella: Creditor/Debtor Rights.
- Diane V. D’Aiutolo: Medical Malpractice Defense.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate.
- Emerson L. Dorsey, Jr.: Real Estate.
- Lauren S. Ellison*: Business/Corporate.
- Alan M. Grochal: Bankruptcy: Business.
- John B. Isbister: Class Action.
- Marissa K. Lilja*: Bankruptcy: Business.
- Matthew C. Nelson*: Medical Malpractice Defense.
- Ferrier R. Stillman: Family Law.
These rankings showcase Tydings’ local litigation experience in the areas of appellate cases, commercial/business litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, products liability and medical malpractice defense, class action, as well as the firm’s corporate and real estate and family law experience.
Bill Carrier, the firm’s managing partner, believes the recognition reflects the firm’s longstanding reputation and its attorneys’ experience. He said, “Tydings is guided by the premise that lawyers must be trusted counsel and skilled advocates. We are gratified to have that acknowledged by Super Lawyers.”
Tydings is a Maryland-based law firm serving clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The firm provides legal services in a variety of areas, including bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, business, corporate and tax, commercial litigation, health care, IP, real estate, and estates.