Six lawyers from Tydings have been selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014.
- Scott Patrick Burns: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions-Defendants and Product Liability Litigation-Defendants.
- William W. Carrier, III: Commercial Litigation, Employment Law-Management, and Labor Law-Management.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate Law.
- Alan M. Grochal: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation-Bankruptcy.
- John B. Isbister: Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions-Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation-Defendants.
- William C. Sammons: Commercial Litigation.
These rankings showcase Tydings’ local litigation experience in the areas of appellate cases, commercial litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, products liability defense, class action/mass torts, antitrust litigation, and family law; as well as the firm’s corporate experience in real estate.
Bill Carrier, the firm’s managing partner, believes the recognition reflects the firm’s longstanding reputation and its attorneys’ experience. He said, “Tydings is guided by the premise that lawyers must be trusted counsel and skilled advocates. We are gratified to have that acknowledged by Best Lawyers.”