Keri is an associate in the firm’s family law practice and litigation department. In her family law practice, she performs a wide range of counseling and litigation services, including those related to:
- All parts of divorces;
- Custody and visitation disputes;
- Alimony and child support;
- Division of marital property and monetary awards;
- Protective and peace orders;
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements;
- Separation, marital settlement, and parenting agreements;
- All aspects of separation and divorce for same-sex couples;
- Adoptions; and
She handles cases in which custody, visitation rights, alimony, child support, and division of assets are in dispute. She negotiates separation and property settlement agreements that involve the financial aspects of divorces.
A trial attorney as well as a negotiator, Keri has tried numerous family law cases throughout Maryland. She co-authored an appellate brief on several complex family law issues and subsequently argued before the Maryland Court of Special Appeals. She also assists in representing clients in complex estates and trusts disputes.
Keri previously was a law clerk for The Honorable Timothy J. Doory, Judge of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
She is an active member of the American, Maryland State, Baltimore City, and Baltimore County Bar Associations. She is also a member of the Women’s Bar Association of Maryland, and serves on the board of directors of the Howard County Chapter.
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Towson University (B.A., 2009)
- State of Maryland
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, CLE Committee, 2019-
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Women's Bar Association of Maryland, Board of Directors-Howard County Chapter
- Marian House, Advancement Committee, 2018-, co-chair 5K, 2018-2019