Tydings & Rosenberg LLP, a Baltimore law firm that serves individuals and businesses in Maryland, D.C., and Virginia through its offices in Baltimore and Towson, announces that 15 of its attorneys are listed among the 2023 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars*.
- Glenn E. Bushel: General Litigation.
- William W. Carrier, III: Employment and Labor.
- Richard L. Costella: Creditor/Debtor Rights.
- Diane V. D’Aiutolo: Medical Malpractice Defense.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate.
- Emerson L. Dorsey, Jr.: Real Estate.
- Gregory M. Garrett: Professional Liability Defense.
- Alan M. Grochal: Bankruptcy: Business.
- John B. Isbister: Class Action.
- Kerianne P. Kemmerzell*: Family Law.
- Rima A. Kikani*: Health Care.
- Lauren Ellison Poster*: Business/Corporate.
- Joseph M. Selba: Bankruptcy: Business.
- Ferrier R. Stillman: Family Law.
- Timothy VanCisin*: Bankruptcy: Consumer.
These rankings showcase Tydings’ experience in the areas of litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, products liability and medical malpractice defense, and class action, as well as the firm’s corporate and real estate, employment, and family law experience.
Diane D’Aiutolo, the firm’s managing partner, believes the recognition reflects the firm’s longstanding reputation and its attorneys’ high level of expertise. She said, “Tydings is guided by the premise that its lawyers must be excellent attorneys, trusted counsel, and skilled advocates. We are gratified to have that acknowledged by Super Lawyers.”
Tydings is a Maryland-based law firm serving clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The firm provides a wide range of legal services in a variety of areas, including bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, corporate, business, and tax, general and commercial litigation, health care provider representation, employment counseling and litigation, IP, real estate, estates and trusts, and family law. For more information on our services, visit www.tydings.com.