- Successfully represented a national health care franchisor in an arbitration concerning a violation of non-compete provisions in a franchise agreement. Larry persuaded a federal court to enjoin the former franchise from further violation of the non-compete clause and prevailed on damages in arbitration.
- Defended a regional food distributor in a fraud and conspiracy claim; the dispute settled favorably for the client.
- Defended a national assisted living facility company in a federal Fair Housing Act claim; his client prevailed on summary judgment.
- Successfully settled an arbitration of a complex dispute on behalf of a subcontractor on a government contract. The client received the amount it was seeking, and the governmental entity in question awarded the prime contract to Larry’s client.
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 1988)
- Johns Hopkins University (B.A., NCAA Post-Graduate Scholar, 1985)
- State of Maryland
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Maryland
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Charm City Youth Lacrosse League, Founding Board member, 2009-present
- U.S. Lacross, Executive Board and co-counsel, 2008-present
- Leadership Baltimore County, Class of 2005
Practices & Industries
News & Insights