Tydings is pleased to announce that 11 of its attorneys are listed among the 2019 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars*.
- Brian A. Balenson: Estate & Probate.
- Glenn E. Bushel: General Litigation.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate.
- Emerson L. Dorsey, Jr.: Real Estate.
- Gregory M. Garrett: Medical Malpractice Defense.
- Alan M. Grochal: Bankruptcy: Business.
- John B. Isbister: Class Action.
- Matthew C. Nelson*: Medical Malpractice Defense.
- Lawrence J. Quinn: Business Litigation.
- Joseph M. Selba: Bankruptcy: Business.
- Ferrier R. Stillman: Family Law.
These rankings showcase Tydings’ local litigation experience in the areas of appellate cases, commercial/business litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, products liability and medical malpractice defense, class action, as well as the firm’s corporate and real estate, estates and trusts, and family law experience.
Bill Carrier, the firm’s managing partner, believes the recognition reflects the firm’s longstanding reputation and its attorneys’ experience. He said, “Tydings is guided by the premise that lawyers must be trusted counsel and skilled advocates. We are gratified to have that acknowledged by Super Lawyers.”
Tydings is a Maryland-based law firm serving clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The firm provides legal services in a variety of areas, including commercial litigation, corporate, business and tax, health care, IP, real estate, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, estates and trusts, and family law.