Tydings is pleased to announce that 11 of its attorneys are listed among the 2013 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
- Brian A. Balenson: Estate Planning & Probate, Business/Corporate, Tax.
- Glenn E. Bushel: General Litigation, Business/Corporate.
- William W. Carrier, III, Managing Partner: Employment & Labor, Employment Litigation: Defense, Business Litigation.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate, Business/Corporate, Land Use/Zoning.
- Gregory M. Garrett (Rising Star): Business Litigation, Professional Liability: Defense, Personal Injury Defense: General.
- Alan M. Grochal: Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights, Banking.
- John B. Isbister: Class Action/Mass Torts, Personal Injury Defense: Products, Securities Litigation.
- Daniel S. Katz: General Litigation, Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury Defense: General.
- Lawrence J. Quinn: Business Litigation, Employment & Labor.
- William C. Sammons: Business Litigation, Employment Litigation: Defense, Antitrust Litigation.
- Barry Weiskopf: Business/Corporate, Real Estate.
These rankings showcase Tydings’ local litigation experience in the areas of appellate cases, commercial/business litigation, employment, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, products liability defense, class action/mass torts, antitrust, and family law as well as the firm’s corporate and real estate experience.
Bill Carrier, the firm’s managing partner, believes the recognition reflects the firm’s longstanding reputation and its attorneys’ experience. He said, "Tydings is guided by the premise that lawyers must be trusted counsel and skilled advocates. We are gratified to have that acknowledged by Super Lawyers."