Lauren is an associate in the business, corporate, and tax department. Her experience includes general business and real estate matters, including entity formation, corporate governance, and business transactions.
Lauren’s work in these areas, includes:
Drafting and reviewing business documents, including operating agreements, amendments, and commercial leases;
Preparing agreements regarding independent contractor, international distributor, and consultant relationships;
Preparing purchase agreements relating to multi-million dollar commercial properties; and
Preparing cease and desist letters regarding the misappropriation of intellectual property.
In 2021, Maryland Super Lawyers named her a rising star for her business law practice.
She served as a law clerk to Judge Karen C. Friedman of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
Lauren is a graduate of the University of Baltimore School of Law, where she served as the corporate counsel representative for the Student Bar Association and as associate editor of the University of Baltimore Law Forum.
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- University of Maryland - College Park (B.A., 2013)
- State of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- Camp Opportunity of Maryland, Inc., board of directors
- Simon E. Sobeloff Law Society, board of directors
- Meritas, Law Firms Worldwide, Women's Leadership Congress, member